AP EXAM: Understanding the AP Create Task (24% Of AP Score)
Programming is a collaborative and creative process that brings ideas to life through the development of software. Programs can help solve problems, enable innovations, or express personal interests. In this performance task, you will be developing a program of your choice. Your development process should include interatively designing, implementing, and testing your program.
You will be provided with a minimum of 12 hours of class time to complete and submit the following
- A video of your program working
- Individual written responses about your program and development process
- Program code
Report to Room 102 on the days of your AP Create Task Exam.
- Fri 3/13 & Mon 3/16: EXAM Period 3 (12 hours)
- Tue 3/17 & Wed 3/18: EXAM Period 5 (12 Hours)
- Thu 3/19 & Fri 3/20: EXAM Period 7 (12 Hours)
Follow the instructions below to complete this assignment