Digital Media 3
Multimedia Animation Design
This course is apart of the Florida Department Of Education Digital Media/Multimedia Design program. This course covers competencies in animated webpage design, ActionScripts, and interactive design software.
View Course Standards & Benchmarks
Students enrolled in this course will earn an Adobe Certified Associatecertification.
Interactive Media Using Adobe Flash Professional
The Interactive Media Using Adobe Flash Professional exam validates entry-level skills in rich media design corresponding to Flash Professional software. Get more information
- Domain 1.0 Setting Project Requirements
- Domain 2.0 Identifying Interactive Media Design Elements
- Domain 3.0 Understanding the Adobe Flash Professional Interface
- Domain 4.0 Building Interactive Media Elements by Using Flash Professional
- Domain 5.0 Evaluating Interactive Media Elements by Using Flash Professional
RESTRICTED COURSE INFORMATION:
You must be enrolled in this course to access the course content.