AP Computer Science Principles
In class we will learn Scratch to do our Explore Task. Watch the following video to learn more about Scratch.
You will learn how to add Videos from Youtube into Scratch to create an animation showing 2 different VR Experiences.
ADDING VIDEO INTO SCRATCH
ASSIGNMENT 1: CREATE AN EXAMPLE VR SCENE WITH 2 VR VIDEOS SHOWN
Follow the instructions in class to create a VR Scene with the following:
- A Person Sprite in a room speaking about VR
- A VR Headset shows up and animates putting it on your eyes
- One VR Scene from Youtbe is shown with the Person Sprite talking over it
- 2nd VR Scene from Youtube is shown with Perosn Sprite talking over it
Watch this video on Mr. Gant going through this tutorial.
SAVING MY PROJECTS: My Problem I Am Solving
- CONVERT THE SCRATCH PROJECT TO VIDEO FORMAT
You will use the ScreenCast-O-Matic.com to record your Scratch Project for your Computational Artifact.
Watch the following Video on how to use ScreenCast-O-Matic.com to record your Scratch Project.
EXAMPLE PORTFOLIO PAGE
TURN IN ON YOUR PORTFOLIO
- Open Your Portfolio
- Go to Work and select This Grading Term
- Select ASSIGNMENT #3 and in the top right corner Select the Edit icon.
Type a description of this assignment in your own words
- ADDING YOUR WORK
Follow These Steps to Add Your Final Work To Your Portfolio
- REFLECTION QUESTION
Answer the Reflection Questions on your Portfolio Page.